Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Critical Theory and Research
Conflicts, Resistances, and Voices
Research, interventions, and works in progress
La sezione Ricerche, interventi, lavori in fieri, volta al confronto tra le prospettive disciplinari e la dimensione delle politiche pubbliche e dell’intervento, intende raccogliere esperienze sul campo e confronti nonché lavori di ricerca di particolare interesse contenute in tesi di laurea magistrali e dottorali
Invited international scolars are asked to discuss relevant issues
The sections presents intellectual profiles/biographies
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.